Security Staff/Door Guard - Holland
This position is primarily to be a good ambassador of our company while ensuring the safety of our staff and guests. This position is for our Pub on 8th in Holland, Michigan.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Welcome NHBC guests
- Accurately check various forms of identification
- Communicate in a friendly and professional manner with guests
- Ensure guest and staff safety
- Handle disgruntled guests
- Be able to recognize intoxicated guests, and not allow them to enter
- Assist staff with cut off of an intoxicated guest or removal, if needed
- Must conduct Pub “walk thrus” both inside and outside, to ensure safety
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the manager-on-duty.
- Must be able to keep an accurate guest count, not to exceed capacity
- Be able to work Wednesday, Friday and Saturday evenings, as well as any required New Holland Events
- A minimum of one year of experience working as a doorperson
- Must be Serve safe or Tips certified or the ability to gain certification
- Be able to communicate effectively with staff, management and guests
- Be able to work in a standing position for up to 8 hours or more.
- Be able to lift at least 25lbs