- Effectively manage and attend New Holland promotions, festivals, and events in Michigan alongside the National Events Manager and Michigan FSMs, including evaluating best fit for the brand, completing forms, maintaining festival equipment, identifying needs for each event and how to best represent the brand, event set up and break down, serving beer, post-evaluation analysis and more.
- #LiveNewHolland - have a firm understanding of, and be able to explain in detail, the company’s history, community involvement, beer portfolio and short-and long-term vision.
- Manage, update & disseminate an events calendar to the appropriate managers. Write up and submit all information regarding events and promotions to be included in New Holland media.
- Maintain festival tools, equipment and inventory.
- Be able to create a travel schedule, hotel reservations and transportation if needed.
- Be familiar with draft system dynamics and have the ability to troubleshoot when necessary.
- A passion for craft beer
- An understanding of brewing and beer styles is strongly preferred as well as a desire to learn more.
- Familiar with draft system dynamics and ability to troubleshoot is preferred.
- A good driving record and ability to provide your own transportation.
- Physical demands include but are not limited to the ability to stand at times for long periods, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl or lift awkward objects weighing up to 100lbs.
- Ability to manage time and priorities in an effective and efficient manner.
- Work well independently and be a creative problem solver.
- Tolerate summer/winter temperature conditions and varying event environments.
- Must be able to work weekends and late nights.
- The candidate must be a currently enrolled college student (junior or senior) or a recent college graduate (within 6 months) possessing the necessary aptitude and appropriate industry-related skills.
- The department will outline one or more special projects that the intern is to complete during his/her internship. Presentation of the completed project(s) is due at the end of the internship.