Distribution Coordinator - Spirits
The position of the Distribution Coordinator will be to effectively communicate and deliver support to New Holland Spirits distributor partners. Keeping track of each market on a state by state level to support sustainable growth that aligns with New Holland’s strategic plan. Creating focus and attention on our spirits within the distributor network so they know exactly what the plan is. Help build the mechanics of how support our distributors and create long term relationships by simply making New Holland Spirits a supplier that is easy to work with.
- Organize and build distributor network communication channels.
- Update and establish key points of contact at each distributor for the following
- Help with monthly/quarterly distributor planning process
- Help build our planning process.
- State by State Life Cycle Tracking
- Help build annual focus based on the stage of each market
- Track multiyear progress plan that brings some clarity for both New Holland and the Wholesaler.
- Chain identification and support with Brad.
- Sales Order Management
- Manage incoming Sales Orders and communicate with Production team on fulfillment.
- Meet with Production team regularly to communicate the next 30/60/90 expectations.
- Manage FOB Pricelist and Distributor Profiles in Orchestrated Beer software.
- Up to date pricelists on products for each wholesaler.
- Point of Sale and Marketing Implementation through Distributor.
- Organize POS and Marketing supplies for execution in the distributor’s market.
- Manage the annual POS and Marketing campaign that the distributor can execute. Communicating the timing of the supplied materials and goals to accomplish our vision.
The position requires a high level of accuracy and is detail oriented. There is a great deal of communication both across the distillery as well as across our distribution partnerships. Orderly, accurate and clear messaging will be essential to coordinate with the teams.
- 3-5 years of previous sales experience
- SAP software experience is a plus
- Proficient computer skills
- A team player with high level of dedication
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills needed
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
- Meeting and Team Facilitation experience