Sales Coordinator - Spirits
Come join us in the exciting and fast growing industry that is craft spirits. This position is specifically needed to help connect our Field Sales Mangers and our Production team in Holland, Michigan. Supporting the Field Sales Managers with all information requests and analyses along with Tel-Selling in our markets without Field Sales Managers. Providing requested information up to the Director of Operations and Sales. This position is based out of our Holland Production campus.
- Gather all Sales Orders from FSMs and enter them into our software.
- Communication within teams involved.
- Work directly with our production team and Head Distiller to adjust delivery dates and sales orders.
- Sales order entry
- Confirmations to FSM, Customer and Production team
- Support FSMs with information needed to keep them focused on their customers and wholesalers.
- Monthly business data.
- Year to Date tracking of our revenue.
- Tracking documents to supply our FSMs.
- Account level data.
- Annual business data
- Help build annual business plans for all FSMs and wholesalers.
- Facilitate and Recap Meetings.
- Sit in on meetings involving Production and Sales needs.
- Assist with Chain Sales needs.
- Support for presentations and other needs.
- Coordinate State Compliance.
- Keeping accurate records of our compliance needs in new and existing markets.
- Coordinate site visits.
- Assist on planning visits from wholesalers and retail accounts.
- Drive sales orders directly from wholesalers in the markets we do not have a FSM.
- 3-5 years of previous sales experience
- SAP software experience is a plus
- Proficient computer skills
- A team player with high level of dedication
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills needed
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
- Meeting and Team Facilitation experience