Tour Guides are responsible for supporting Retail Operations and Sales. This is a very part-time, hourly position with the primary responsibility being the presentation of public & private tours. Public Production Campus tours are mainly on Saturdays with Private Tours available after business hours during the week and on the weekends.
This position would be ideal for a homebrewer/beer enthusiast that would like to be involved with New Holland, promote our brand, and maintain employment elsewhere.
- Host and conduct brewery/distillery tours at our production campus in Holland, MI.
- Assist in Holland & Grand Rapids beer events and festivals.
- Represent New Holland at trade and market events (festivals, tastings, internal events, etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Clean driving record with reliable transportation.
- Knowledge of craft beer and spirits or willingness to learn.
- Flexible schedule – primarily Saturdays, weekends, and evenings.
- 21 years of age or older.
- Able to lift 50 lbs.