Dishwasher - Holland
Collect bus tubs from service areas and line. Provide restaurant with clean glassware, dishware and utensils. General restaurant cleanliness including bathroom checks, trash removal, recycling and compost, sweeping, mopping, etc. This position is for our Pub on 8th in Holland, Michigan.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Empty bus tubs in the dish area.
- Work with other dishwashers on duty to clean dishes and bring glassware out to the beverage area.
- Keep floors clean by frequent sweeping and mopping including employee break area.
- Empty garbage cans and cardboard to appropriate outdoor trash receptacles.
- Report any equipment problems to management.
- Light maintenance, as necessary.
- Clean and restock employee bathrooms.
- Maintain appropriate appearance and uniform cleanliness in accordance with Company dress code.
- Follow dish area closing duties.
- Continuously perform cleaning and maintenance duties during slow times.
- Mop basement on a weekly basis.
- Be able to work in a standing position for up to five (5) hours at a time.
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift 50 pounds.
- Good communication skills and the ability to interact with teammates.
- Be able to multi-task.
- Maintain a positive attitude in stressful situations.